Beatle Paisan

Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Hey There,

I owe it to you to let you know just how friggin' AMAZING Beatles Rock Band is! I'm 46 years old, I play guitar, I play bass, tinker around fairly well on the drums, sing, etc... However, the time, energy, reverence, technology and history that went into putting this game - Beatles Rock Band - together makes it an absolute must for any self-respecting Beatle Fan to own.
I played with my wife and daughter this past evening and had the best time I've had in a long, long time. AND, they are the actual Beatle songs (not some lousy cover version)!!!. Dhani Harrison got this whole thing started, Paul, Ringo, Olivia Harrison & Yoko Ono all signed off on it.

Again, the only electronic game I've ever really been into is Pinball (and that's going back almost 30 years). I'm not very video game -oriented. But THIS... This is a different story.

Get it and you'll see what I mean. To hear a conversation with one of the developers of Beatles Rock Band, please go to the following link:

http://www.mvyradio.com/archives/index.php?browse=just_four_guys

It will also air as a podcast next Tuesday afternoon, September 15th, at 4:00 on http://www.mvyradio.com

No comments: